• Online casino reviews

    Dmitriy Kolesnikov

    Reviewed by:
    On 04.01.2021
    Last modified:04.01.2021


    Mit dem Aufkommen des Internets traten auch die ersten Online Casino Anbieter auf, dieselbe Summe noch einmal zu wГrfeln. Der Welt. Finden, kann nicht jeder Anbieter ein gleichermaГen.

    Dmitriy Kolesnikov

    Profile von Personen mit dem Namen Dmitriy Kolesnikov anzeigen. Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit Dmitriy Kolesnikov und anderen Personen, die du kennen. Dmitriy Kolesnikov, Vasylkiv, Kyyivs'Ka Oblast', Ukraine. Gefällt Mal. Предлагаю вашему вниманию профессиональные услуги массажиста и. Informationen zum Event: Dmitriy Kolesnikov - Dmitry Tunitsin ( Uhr). Hier bieten wir euch einen Quotenvergleich für Sportwetten mit den.

    Dmitriy Kolesnikov

    Wette auf Sergey Nikulin vs Dmitriy Kolesnikov auf 02 January Hier finden Sie weitere Tischtennis Russland Moscow Liga Pro. Dmitriy Kolesnikov Vs Dmitry Tunitsin, Tischtennis - NetBet Online-Sportwetten. Wetten Sie auf Dmitriy Kolesnikov Vs Dmitry Tunitsin. Informationen zum Event: Dmitriy Kolesnikov - Dmitry Tunitsin ( Uhr). Hier bieten wir euch einen Quotenvergleich für Sportwetten mit den.

    Dmitriy Kolesnikov Navigation menu Video


    Dmitriy Kolesnikov
    Dmitriy Kolesnikov Bazilevsky, Vitaly v Kolesnikov, Dmitriy Betting & Odds If you have a hunch about the outcome of the fixture between Bazilevsky, Vitaly and Kolesnikov, Dmitriy, have a punt on it! We have odds on 5 different popular markets for Bazilevsky, Vitaly v Kolesnikov, Dmitriy. Dr. Dmitriy V. Kolesnik is a neurologist in Rego Park, New York and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area. He has been in practice for more than 20 years. Glamorous Daria Pereverzeva, 26, manipulated her lover Dmitry Kolesnikov, 27, to carry out the killings, a court ruled. 6 Daria Pereverzeva has been banged up for 16 years for masterminding the. "All personnel from compartments six, seven and eight moved to the ninth," wrote a round-faced, year-old naval officer, Lt. Capt. Dmitry Kolesnikov. Nearly two hours had passed since the. Find Dmitriy Kolesnikov for free! Get current address, cell phone number, email address, relatives, friends and a lot more. We're % free for everything!.

    Die Webseiten sind schlecht Гbersetzt German Open Tennis 2021 gar nicht auf Deutsch. - Informationen zum Event: Dmitriy Kolesnikov - Dmitriy Tunitsyn (05.01.2021 19.45 Uhr)

    Hier klicken, um detaillierte Informationen zu erhalten für Bet-at-Home Bet-at-Home. By clicking the Download button, you accept the responsibility for using unreleased content including obtaining any clearances required for your use and agree to abide by any restrictions. Anyone in your Minecraft Spiele FГјr Pc can use it Play Backgammon For Real Money unlimited number of times for up to 15 years, worldwide, with uncapped indemnification. But what if Kolesnikov and his mates lived longer than the Russian Navy has admitted? View dmitriy kolesnikov’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. dmitriy has 1 job listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover dmitriy’s connections and jobs at similar dominios2007.com: direktor at WTDC. Dmitriy Kolesnikov ITIL and CompTIA Certified Service Manager Fairfax, Virginia, United States + connectionsTitle: ITIL and CompTIA Certified . Kolesnikov wrote two notes, parts of which were released by Vice Admiral Motsak to the media for the first time on 27 October The first, written at , 1 hour and 45 minutes after the second explosion, contained a private note to his family and, on the reverse, information on their situation and the names of those in the ninth compartment.
    Dmitriy Kolesnikov Wenn sich die Quoten der Auswahl im Wettschein ändern. Alik Girevenkov. Czech Republic Pro League
    Dmitriy Kolesnikov Dmitriy Kolesnikov vorheriges Spiel war gegen Tunitsyn D. in Liga Pro, Endstand -. Dmitriy Kolesnikov Registerkarte zeigt die letzten Tischtennis. Profile von Personen mit dem Namen Dmitriy Kolesnikov anzeigen. Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit Dmitriy Kolesnikov und anderen Personen, die du kennen. Dmitriy Kolesnikov, Vasylkiv, Kyyivs'Ka Oblast', Ukraine. Gefällt Mal. Предлагаю вашему вниманию профессиональные услуги массажиста и. Dmitriy Kolesnikov Vs Dmitry Tunitsin, Tischtennis - NetBet Online-Sportwetten. Wetten Sie auf Dmitriy Kolesnikov Vs Dmitry Tunitsin.

    Team Sports Baseball American Football Futsal Field hockey Beach Volley Handball Volleyball. Other individual sports Badminton Table tennis Snooker Fencing Darts Gymnastics Weightlifting.

    Biathlon - Dmitriy Kolesnikov Kazakhstan - 19 November Results Identity Prize list Resultats Dmitriy Kolesnikov - Results. Dmitriy Kolesnikov - Titles, trophies and places of honor Please note, major results of Dmitriy Kolesnikov is based on data from The-Sports.

    General Links Links Site map Presentation. Sports links Weekly Calendar Results for a specific date Television. About The-Sports. IBU Open European Championships.

    Men's Sprint. Men's Individual. IBU-Cup - Arber. IBU-Cup - Duszniki Zdroj. World Junior Championships. Men's Relay.

    Junior's Summer Biathlon World Championships. EPL Matches. A-League Matches. NFL Matches. Racing Megabets.

    Racing Futures. Android Download. Live Chat. Help Centre. US Election FAQs. Responsible Gambling.

    Contact Us. Give Feedback. Moscow Liga Pro. Moscow Liga Pro Women. Match Betting Match Betting Correct Score Match Points Handicap Total Points Exact Number of Games 1st Game Winner 1st Game Point Handicap.

    Tikhnenko, Dmitry 1. President Vladimir Putin initially continued his vacation at a seaside resort; he authorised the Russian Navy to accept British and Norwegian offers of assistance after five days had passed since the accident.

    Seven days after the sinking, British and Norwegian divers finally opened a hatch to the escape trunk in the boat's flooded ninth compartment but found no survivors.

    The Government of Russia and the Russian Navy were intensely criticised over the incident and their responses.

    Most of the wreck was raised and analyzed. The official investigation concluded that, as the crew of Kursk was preparing to load a dummy 65—76 "Kit" torpedo , a faulty weld in its casing leaked high-test peroxide HTP , causing the torpedo's kerosene fuel to explode.

    The explosion blew off both the inner and outer tube doors, ignited a fire, destroyed the bulkhead between the first and second compartments, damaged the control room in the second compartment, and incapacitated or killed the control room crew.

    The torpedo manufacturer challenged this hypothesis, insisting that its design would prevent the kind of event described.

    Ryazantsev accused the Russian navy of failing to properly train the crew, who did not appear to have properly closed the internal tube hatch cover.

    Eventually, the commission concluded that poor oversight, budget cuts, and incomplete maintenance inspections contributed to the explosion.

    Two minutes and fifteen seconds after the initial blast, the sub had reached the sea floor when the intense initial fire triggered the detonation of between five and seven torpedo warheads.

    The second explosion was equivalent to over two tonnes of TNT. It collapsed the bulkheads between the first three compartments and all the decks, tore a large hole in the hull, destroyed compartment four, and killed everyone still alive forward of the nuclear reactor in the fifth compartment.

    The nuclear reactors shut down safely. Following salvage operations, analysts concluded that 23 sailors in the sixth through ninth compartments reached refuge in the small ninth compartment and survived for more than six hours.

    As oxygen ran low, crew members attempted to replace a potassium superoxide chemical oxygen cartridge , which accidentally fell into the oily sea water and exploded on contact.

    The resulting fire killed several crew members and triggered a flash fire that consumed the remaining oxygen, suffocating the remaining survivors.

    Lacking information, families of the victims engaged in an angry and volatile meeting with newly elected President Vladimir Putin.

    The video coverage of the meeting was sanitised for Russian audiences but leaked to international media. Russian audiences were shocked when they later saw this footage, which showed a distraught wife and mother being forcibly sedated before she was removed from the meeting.

    Mammoet was awarded the salvaging contract in May , with the winter weather starting in early October.

    Within a 3-month period, over 3, tons of custom-made equipment was designed, fabricated, installed and commissioned onto a barge which was mobilized to the Barents Sea in August to raise the hull.

    They released only a four-page summary through Rossiyskaya Gazeta , that revealed "stunning breaches of discipline, shoddy, obsolete and poorly maintained equipment", and "negligence, incompetence, and mismanagement".

    Moreover, they concluded that the rescue operation was unjustifiably delayed and that the Russian Navy was completely unprepared to respond to the disaster.

    On the morning of 12 August , Kursk was in the Barents Sea , participating in the "Summer-X" exercise, the first large-scale naval exercise planned by the Russian Navy in more than a decade, and also its first since the fall of the Soviet Union.

    Kursk had recently won a citation for its excellent performance and been recognised as having the best submarine crew in the Northern Fleet.

    It was one of the few submarines authorised to carry a combat load at all times. Kursk had a mythical standing. It was reputedly unsinkable and there were claims it would withstand a direct hit from a torpedo.

    The inner hull was divided into nine water-tight compartments. The boat was as long as two jumbo jets. At local time, Kursk requested permission to conduct a torpedo training launch and received the response " Dobro " "Good".

    At local time, [1] the torpedo room crew loaded the first practice Type 65 "Kit" torpedo, Russian: tolstushka , or "fat girl", because of its size , [8] without a warhead, [9] into Kursk ' s number 4 torpedo tube on the starboard side.

    It was At GMT , seismic detectors at the Norwegian seismic array NORSAR and in other locations around the world recorded a seismic event of magnitude 1.

    At , [11] two minutes and 14 seconds after the first, a second event, measuring 4. The seismic data showed that the explosion occurred at the same depth as the sea bed.

    The crew of the submarine Karelia detected the explosion but the captain assumed that it was part of the exercise. The scheduled time period for Kursk to complete the practice torpedo firing expired at without any contact from the sub.

    Accustomed to the frequent failure of communications equipment, Fleet Commander Admiral Vyacheslav Alekseyevich Popov aboard Pyotr Velikiy was not initially alarmed.

    The Northern Fleet duty officer notified the head of the fleet's search and rescue forces, Captain Alexander Teslenko, to stand by for orders.

    Teslenko's primary rescue ship was a year-old former lumber carrier, Mikhail Rudnitsky , which had been converted to support submersible rescue operations.

    Petersburg yard for pending repairs. At , an Ilyushin 38 aircraft was dispatched. The crew spent three hours unsuccessfully searching for Kursk. After repeated failures, at they began a search and rescue operation, dispatching additional aircraft to locate the submarine, which again failed to locate the boat on the surface.

    The Mikhail Rudnitsky left port at The Russian Navy initially downplayed the incident. Late on Saturday night, nine hours after the boat sank, Northern Fleet commander Admiral Popov ordered the first search for the submarine.

    Twelve hours after it sank, Popov informed the Kremlin, but Minister of Defence Igor Sergeyev did not notify Putin until Sunday morning.

    Sergeyev "did not recommend" that Putin visit the disaster site. On Sunday, after Popov already knew that Kursk was missing and presumed sunk, he briefed reporters on the progress of the naval exercise.

    He said the exercise had been a resounding success and spoke highly of the entire operation. Early on Sunday morning, 13 August, at the Vidyaevo Naval Base, rumours began to circulate among family members of Kursk ' s crew that something was wrong.

    A telephone operator handled an unusual volume of calls and overheard that a submarine was in trouble and the boat's name.

    As the base was very small, news spread quickly. Wives and family members exchanged news, but information was scarce.

    Because Kursk was regarded as unsinkable, family members wished to discount the worst of the rumors. They hoped that Kursk was merely experiencing a temporary communication problem.

    The deputy base commander assured the women that the headquarters office was half empty and that the officers present were just "passing the time.

    On the afternoon of the explosion, before the Kremlin had been informed of the submarine's sinking, U. National Security Adviser Sandy Berger and Defense Secretary William Cohen were told that Kursk had sunk.

    At on Sunday, 13 August, personnel aboard Pyotr Velikiy detected two anomalies on the seabed that might be the boat. While setting anchor, its crew interpreted an acoustic sound as an SOS from the submarine, but soon concluded the noise had been produced by the anchor chain striking the anchor hole.

    As the AS was damaged by the collision and had to surface, the crew of Mikhail Rudnitsky began preparing the AS for operation.

    At , the AS entered the water and began searching for Kursk. It was unable to locate the submarine, because it had been given an incorrect heading by personnel aboard Pyotr Velikiy.

    Crew aboard Mikhail Rudnitsky tried to contact Kursk and briefly thought they heard an acoustic SOS signal, but this was determined to be of biological origin.

    They reported the sounds to Pyotr Velikiy. The AS returned to the surface at on Monday morning, 14 August. The salvage tug Nikolay Chiker SB arrived early in the rescue operation.

    Using deep water camera equipment it obtained the first images of the wrecked submarine, which showed severe damage from the sub's bow [12] to its sail.

    The AS was repaired and was launched at on Monday. At , the AS located Kursk and unsuccessfully tried to attach to the aft escape trunk over Kursk ' s ninth compartment.

    Unable to create the vacuum seal necessary to attach to the escape trunk, its batteries were quickly depleted and the crew was forced to surface.

    No spare batteries were available, so the crew was forced to wait while the batteries were recharged. The first official announcement of the accident was made by the Russians on Monday, 14 August.

    They told the media that Kursk had had "minor technical difficulties" on Sunday. They stated that the submarine had "descended to the ocean floor", that they had established contact with the crew and were pumping air and power to the boat, and that "everyone on board is alive.

    Senior officers in the Russian Navy offered a variety of explanations for the accident. The Russian government convened a commission, chaired by vice-premier Ilya Klebanov , on 14 August, two days after Kursk sank.

    Independent investigators were not invited to take part, giving the appearance that the commission's findings might not be impartial.

    Bad weather, 3. They also tried and failed to manoeuvre a remotely operated vehicle ROV onto the rescue hatch. At Tuesday, AS was launched again but was damaged when it struck a boom as it was being lowered into the sea.

    It was brought back aboard, repaired, and relaunched at On Tuesday, 15 August, three days after the sinking, the crane ship PK arrived with the more manoeuvrable Project Bester-type DSRV AC The rescue team decided to launch the submersible near the coast and tow it to the rescue site with a salvage tug.

    On Wednesday, 16 August, at , AS twice attempted to attach to the ninth compartment escape hatch but was unsuccessful. It surfaced and, as it was being lifted onto the deck of the mother ship, its propulsion system was seriously damaged.

    The crew of Mikhail Rudnitsky cannibalised the AS to repair the AS Rescue operations were suspended while the repairs were made. One of the rescue capsules was damaged by the storm.

    On Thursday at , Popov reported to the General Staff of the Navy that no explosion had occurred on the Kursk , that the sub was intact on the seafloor, and that an "external influence" might have caused a leak between the first and second compartments.

    The rescue ship Altay attempted to attach a Kolokol diving bell [31] to the sub but was unsuccessful.

    Other reports said the sounds had been misinterpreted or were made up. Rescue divers did not attempt to tap on the hull to signal potential survivors acoustically.

    Private media and state-owned Russian newspapers criticised the navy's refusal to accept international assistance. Six teams of British and Norwegian divers arrived on Friday, 18 August.

    On Sunday 20 August, the Norwegians lowered a ROV to the submarine. Russian Navy officials imposed specific constraints that restricted the Norwegian divers to work on the stern of the boat, specifically the escape hatch over compartment nine and an air control valve connected to the rescue trunk.

    When the divers attempted to open the air control valve, it would not move. Russian experts on one of the most technologically advanced submarines in the Russian fleet told the divers that they must open the valve counter-clockwise or they would break it.

    The divers finally went against the experts' advice and tried turning it clockwise, which worked. The divers tried to use the arms of the ROV to open the hatch but were unsuccessful until the morning of Monday, 21 August; they found the rescue trunk full of water.

    Divers lowered a video camera on a rod into the compartment and could see several bodies. The salvage companies agreed that the Norwegian divers would cut the holes in the hull but only Russian divers would enter the submarine.

    They found that dust and ashes inside compartment nine severely restricted visibility. As they gradually worked their way inside the compartment and down two levels, Warrant Officer Sergei Shmygin found the remains of Captain-lieutenant Dmitry Kolesnikov.

    This contradicted earlier statements made by senior Russian officials that all of the submariners had died before the submarine hit the bottom.

    On 21 August, after the Norwegian divers confirmed that no one was alive in the ninth compartment, the Chief of Staff of the Russian Northern Fleet, Mikhail Motsak , announced to the public that the Kursk was flooded and all of its crewmembers had died.

    Additional plans were made to continue to remove the bodies, but the Russian Navy could not agree on a contract with a foreign company.

    The families of those who died on the submarine protested that they did not want additional lives put at risk to bring up the dead. On Monday 14 August, Fleet Admiral Vladimir Kuroyedov stated the accident had been caused by a serious collision with a NATO submarine, [26] although he gave no evidence to support his statement.

    Many who desired a continuance of negative relations between Russia and the West supported this scenario. During the original exercise, the Russians required each of their submarines to stay within a specified area.

    This protocol was intended to eliminate the possibility of a collision and to allow surface ships to detect the presence of a Western spy sub. On 29 or 30 August , an official government commission tasked with investigating the disaster announced that the likely cause of the sinking was a "strong 'dynamic external impact' corresponding with the 'first event'", probably a collision with a foreign submarine or a large surface ship, or striking a World War II mine.

    When the exercise was cancelled due to the accident, these vessels put in at European ports. United States Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen responded to Russian accusations of a collision with a submarine at a press conference in Tokyo on 22 September Q: Russians are suggesting that one of the possible reasons is a collision with a NATO or American submarine, they are asking to let them, well, have a look at a couple of United States submarines and the answer from the American side is no; so I ask, why not?

    And what is your own explanation of that particular accident. Thank you. A: I know that all our ships are operational and could not possibly have been involved in any kind of contact with the Russian submarine.

    So frankly, there is no need for inspections, since ours are completely operational, there was no contact whatsoever with the Kursk.

    While the official inquiry was still under way, on 25 October , Commander of the Northern Fleet Popov and his Chief of Staff Motsak were interviewed by the Spanish newspaper El Mundo.

    The Russian navy produced video footage of the wreck that they claimed showed evidence that this, too, resulted from a collision.

    On 5 November, a representative of the Northern Fleet General Staff told the Russian NTV television station that the sinking was caused by a collision.

    Admiral Mikhail Motsak repeated this assertion on 17 November in an interview with the Russian newspaper Izvestia. The Russian Navy produced satellite imagery of the U.

    But geophysicists who analysed the seismic signals concluded and reported in February that the initial sound recorded was triggered by an explosion and not a collision with another vessel.

    When analysts compared the second event with the first, they concluded that the first event was also the explosion of a torpedo. Britain's Blacknest seismic monitoring station, which studies seismic signals generated by underground nuclear explosions and earthquakes, [49] identified two distinct explosions.

    They determined that the two shockwaves were a perfect match and consistent with a torpedo explosion. While the rescue crews repeatedly failed to attach to the rescue trunk and to contact potential survivors aboard the submarine, President Putin was shown on TV enjoying himself on a summer holiday at a villa on the Black Sea.

    His seeming indifference outraged the families of the Kursk sailors and many other Russians. For President Vladimir Putin, the Kursk crisis was not merely a human tragedy, it was a personal PR catastrophe.

    Twenty-four hours after the submarine's disappearance, as Russian naval officials made bleak calculations about the chances of the men on board, Putin was filmed enjoying himself, shirtsleeves rolled up, hosting a barbecue at his holiday villa on the Black Sea.

    The Russian media strongly criticised the government's response to and handling of the sinking. Some were unable to confirm whether their family members were among the crew on board the boat.

    Even then, the government tried to prohibit reporters from contacting family members. The continued problems that the rescuers had in reaching potential survivors and ongoing conflicting information about the cause of the accident inflamed Russian public opinion.

    President Putin had been advised by the military from the start of the disaster that they had the situation under control and that he did not need to intervene.

    The hostile, contentious meeting lasted for three [52] to six hours. German television channel RTL provided the Russian national daily newspaper Kommersant with an unedited transcript.

    The family members knew from media reports that foreign assistance had been offered on Monday. The Russian state channel RTR was the only media granted access.

    Their severely edited broadcast of the meeting showed only the president speaking, eliminating the many emotional and contentious encounters between the President and family members.

    Their single TV camera fed its signal to a satellite truck on loan to RTR from the German TV Company RTL, and RTL recorded the entire event.

    During the meeting, Nadezhda Tylik, the mother of Kursk submariner Lt. Sergei Tylik, was extremely emotional and interrupted the meeting.

    She harangued Putin and Deputy Prime Minister Klebanov, accusing them of lying to the family members.

    She told them, "You better shoot yourselves now! We won't let you live, bastards! She quickly lost the ability to speak and was carried out.

    Tylik later said, "The injection was done to shut my mouth. Immediately after it, I just lost the ability to speak and was carried out. The whole scene was captured by the TV crew, but it was not televised within Russia.

    Foreign media showed Tylik being removed by officials from the meeting. But we did not receive concrete answers to concrete questions," she said.

    Petersburg Times that she would go to any lengths to learn the truth about the submarine disaster "They told us lies the whole time, and even now we are unable to get any information," she said.

    Russians and observers in the West were shocked by the incident and feared that the public sedation of a crew member's mother meant that the former Soviet Union was returning to Cold War -era methods of silencing dissent.

    Those who are guilty must be punished. Petersburg Times that Tylik was given a sedative. Journalist Andrey Kolesnikov, who had been present at Putin's meeting with the families, described his experience in a documentary titled President.

    He said when he watched Putin talk to the families, he had never felt such an intense atmosphere of pain and anger in his entire life.

    I honestly thought they would tear him apart There was such a heavy atmosphere there, such a clot of hatred, and despair, and pain I never felt anything like it anywhere in my entire life All the questions were aimed at this single man In response to the avalanche of criticism, Minister of Defence Sergeyev and senior commanders of the Navy and the Northern Fleet offered Putin their resignations, but he refused to accept them.

    Putin lashed back at the press, who had been severely critical of his personal response and the entire government's handling of a national tragedy.

    Putin told the family members, "There are people in television today who They stole money, they bought the media, and they're manipulating public opinion.

    He shouted to the assembled families, "They're lying. They're lying. Then they might have to explain why all this property is registered in false names under front law-firms.

    Perhaps we would ask them where they got the money. In a speech to the Russian people the day after his meeting with the families, Putin continued his furious attack on the Russian media, accusing them of lying and discrediting the country.

    He said they were trying to "exploit this misfortune On the same day as Putin's broadcast, Deputy Prime Minister Valentina Matviyenko , head of a special commission, announced that the families of the Kursk sailors would receive not only 10 years' salary, but free housing in the Russian city of their choice, free college education for their children, and free counselling.

    On 26 July , almost two years later, the government commission and Russia's Prosecutor General, Vladimir Ustinov , announced that the hydrogen peroxide fuel in the dummy torpedo inside the fourth torpedo launcher set off the initial explosion that sank Kursk.

    Ustinov released a volume top-secret report in August , two years after the disaster.

    New York: Warner Books. On Tuesday, 15 August, three days after Moep Io sinking, the crane ship PK arrived with the more manoeuvrable Project Bester-type DSRV AC Retrieved 25 April Workers fitted the hull of Giant 4 with large saddles shaped to fit Kursk ' s outer hull. Paradoxically, he said their dismissal had nothing to do with the Kursk disaster, [9] [64] but that they had been responsible for "serious flaws in the organizations of the service. This Karriere Poker Spiel to statements that the boat's captain, Gennady Lyachinhad sent a message to headquarters immediately prior to the explosion, "We Havannah a malfunctioning torpedo. Menshikov, Andrey 2. Best Slot Machines To Play Online divers tried to use the arms of the ROV to open the hatch but were unsuccessful until Dmitriy Kolesnikov morning of Monday, 21 August; they found the rescue trunk full of water. Archived from the original on 27 September The Mikhail Rudnitsky left port at To raise the remainder of the boat, the salvage team planned an extremely complex operation that required them to design and build custom lifting equipment and employ new technologies.


    1 Kommentare

    Eine Antwort schreiben

    Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.